March 2017 Release Highlights
- Our new alliance with Paperless Environments® will allow Paperless users the ability to have compliance warnings during AP invoice entry and check reviews come from Greenlight.
- Adding the ability to set up unlimited user-defined compliance items.
- Track insurance incidents by the vendor and/or by vendor and job.
- Expand the ability to send reports and correspondence to company and vendor contacts.
- New vendor portal for uploading and downloading lien waivers. Users will have the ability to send lien waivers to the portal from Greenlight for vendor signatures. Vendors will receive an email with a link to login to the portal to digitally sign their waivers. Completed waiver forms will automatically be download to update received dates and documents. More details on the portal will be announced in early 2017.