How do I register an account with my access code?
If you have not registered an account with Greenlight Compliance Manager Vendor Portal, then review the following steps. If you have an account and are registering for a new company follow the steps in the Registering Multiple Access Codes section.
1) Click on Register With Access Code Hyperlink.
2) Enter your Access Code and click Create User.
3) Create a Username and Password for your account.
4) You can login to the Portal either by using your Portal Username or your Email Account that you register your account with.
I did not receive an access code email. How do I obtain my access code?
Access Codes allow users to register an account for a given Subcontractor/Vendor. You must use the access code to gain access to Greenlight’s Compliance Portal. When a user account is created either by the Subcontractor/Vendor Administrator or the Greenlight Compliance Manager Client, a registration email will be sent from email@example.com. If you did not receive a registration email follow the steps below to retrieve a lost access code.
Note: If you were just added as a user, it may take an hour for the system to register and send out an access code.
1) From the Portal Login Screen click Register With Access Code Hyperlink.
2) Click on the Lost Access Code Hyperlink.
3) Enter your email address and click Resend Access Code.
4) If you see “An Error Has Occurred, Please Try Again Later” that means that a user account has not been set up for you, or you already have an account created for the given email.
Note: If the account was just created, the system could still be generating an access code.
When I try to retrieve my lost access code, it says, "An Error Occurred Please Try Again Later."
If you are trying to retrieve a lost access code, then it is due to the following reasons.
1) Your account was just created and the system has not processed your email account and generated an access code. It may take up to 30 minutes to process a new account and access code.
2) The email account you have entered already has an account assigned to it. Try logging into the portal using your email and password. If you have forgotten your password, try resetting it.
3) The Greenlight Client (Person Using Greenlight Compliance Manager) or Vendor Administrator (Subcontractor/Vendor being asked to use the portal) has not created an account for you. Make sure whoever has asked you to use the portal has created an account with your email address.
4) Your account does not have access to use the portal. Make sure the Greenlight Client or Vendor Administrator has given your account portal access.
How do I log into the Vendor Portal?
Once you have registered an account, you can log in into the vendor portal by following the below steps.
1) Access the Portal Login Screen by going to https://www.gl-compliance.com/portal.
2) From the login screen, enter your Username or Email Address in the Username Login Field.
3) Enter your password in the Password Field and click Sign In. If you have forgotten your password you can reset it.
I have lost my password. How can I reset it?
1) Click on the Need Help Hyperlink on the Portal Login Screen.
2) Click on the Reset Your Password Hyperlink.
3) Enter your email address and click the Reset Password button. An email will be sent to you with a link to reset your password.
I have an account and need to register a second access code for a new company. How can I register a new access code with an existing account?
If you are an Insurance Agent that needs to register for another vendor or if you are a vendor that needs to register for another General Contractor/Subcontractor, then you can register a new access code in the Greenlight Vendor Portal. This section will outline how to register access codes for multiple companies.
1) Login into Greenlight Vendor Portal.
2) Click on My Account located at the top right corner.
3) In the Registered Access Codes Window, click on Add New Access Code button.
4) Take the Access Code you received in your noreplay@gl-compliance registration email and enter your Access Code into Access Code Field.
5) Once you registered a new account, you will see all the Companies or Vendors that you are registered with.
6) To switch between Companies or Vendors, click on the Installation Drop-Down Menu located at the top right of the screen.
7) Locate the Company and Vendor record you want to access and click on the Hyperlink under the Vendor you want to access.
How do I contact Greenlight Compliance Manager Support
If you are still having problems accessing the Vendor Portal, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org.